BULGARIAN SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL UNION OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
would like to invite you to the
ХI International Scientific Conference
CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
(THEORY AND PRACTICE FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE)
which will be held on September 10 -12, 2020
in Varna at VFU "Chernorizets Hrabar"
Official media partner “Stroitel” newspaper
In view of the state of emergency due to the proliferation of COVID-19, we inform you that we are closely monitoring the situation and will take all necessary measures to safeguard the health of the participants with the highest levels of socially responsible behavior.
The announced dates for the conference are currently being maintained: 10-12 September 2020.
The changes are in the IMPORTANT DATES sector
All registered participants will receive e-mails for future changes, if required.
· New Building Materials and Technologies for Sustainable Future
· Advances in Structural Design and Constructions
· Theoretical and Experimental Researches of Structures
· Seismic Mechanics and Seismic Engineering
· Construction Design Software
· Foundations of Buildings and Facilities
· Construction of Road, Rail and Metro Infrastructure
· Construction of Hydraulic Structures and Tunnels
· Labour Safety Techniques Health and Safety and Fire-Fighting Equipment
· Legislation and Regulations in Construction Sector
· Risk Management, Sustainable Development and Sustainability of construction works
Construction Organization, Economy and Management
· Problems of digitalization in construction
· Architecture of Buildings and Facilities
Some of the papers will be published in a separate volume of the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering indexed in Scopus (SJR=0.19 (2018)), Web of Science (CPCI) and others.
· Registration and submission of Abstracts -
April 15, 2020 May 25, 2020 NEW!
· Abstract Acceptance -
April 20, 2020 May 31, 2020 NEW !
· Submission of Full Text Papers -
June 01, 2020 June 15, 2020 NEW !
· Full Text Papers acceptance after reviewing – June 15, 2020
· Submission of final Full Text Papers after removal of the remarks – July 31, 2020
· Persons Registration Fee - July 31, 2020
· Companies Registration Fee – July 31, 2020
XI International Conference will be held at Varna Free University „Chernorizets Hrabar“, with the full assistance of the University management.
Participants in the scientific forum are students, Ph.D. students, postgraduates and scholars from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA, Nigeria, etc.